Friday 21 September 2012

Wolford Studs Tights




So.. it's time to venture back into the world of dreams. Because to be fair.. everything I have posted for a while has been pretty affordable. I mean.. these are technically affordable. If you have £85 to spend on a pair of tights.
I don't.

Even if I did, I wouldn't spend it on tights. Because me and tights do not get along, as mentioned previously. They would probably last me one night, and then I would be supremely devestated that my £85 tights had died a death.

HOWEVER.

In my dream world, I can afford beautiful tights. I have beautiful legs. Beautiful tights look beautiful on my beautiful legs. And I would have these tights. I don't know, they have a somewhat bondage-esque look about them but they're just gorgeous. 

Where's my winning lottery ticket.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment