Saturday 22 September 2012

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelets


So... we're back at jewellery. More specifically, we're back at charm bracelets! I've wanted one of these Thomas Sabo bracelets for a while, since we bought one for one of the girls at work as her leaving present. It was lovely - I'd never really looked too much at Thomas Sabo jewellery before that but since then I've not been able to stop looking at the site, and trying to figure out which charm(s) I'd want!

I'd definitely want the purple bracelet. I am a purple fiend. It amuses me how much more the charms are than the actual bracelet though. I really can't decide what I'd want.. obviously stars are just love.. but they're also pretty common. I love the Frog (private joke) and also the Orca (another private joke).

I'd actually love to get two of my best friends one of these each with the Orca charm on it, they'd love it - but my Christmas present budget doesn't quite extend to £70 per person.. 

I actually get 20% off Thomas Sabo where I work, so this is definitely on my to-buy list. I say that about a lot of things, but I really do mean this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment