Sunday 23 September 2012

Ollie & Nic Eric Owl Purse



So.. this isn't a want. This is more a post of general amusement as I found this whilst browsing for a purse. I need a new purse. My old one from New Look is a bit broken, but the thing is - I'm really picky with purses. They have to be a certain size, they have to fit a certain amount of cards in, they need little pockets, and zippy bits, and ... well you get the idea.

So online browsing for purses isn't really the cleverest idea, but I was looking for inspiration. And I found this. 

Its totally something I think my sister would love. In fact, it's probably gonna end up on either her Birthday or Christmas list from me. (damn child has a birthday in November - makes for an expensive two months!)

To be fair, it is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment