Thursday 20 September 2012

Project Wear-Less-Black






I get told all the time that I wear too much black. Its just easy! I am a bigger girl, I feel better in black. Its slimming. Besides that, I have to wear black for my uniform so really I'm just killing two birds with one stone by buying black clothes.

However, I know that really I need to branch out a bit. I try black with a print every now and then but according to the friends and family thats not quite enough.

So my next idea is to try wearing things I know suit my shape, that I will feel confident in, in different colours. Because at least then I know it looks ok, even if I feel strange in bright colours! Therefore - coloured skater dresses are definitely the way to go.

These two are also crazy cheap. You've got to love a good bargain from New Look. I definitely need to buy them, and then actually wear them too. Project Wear-less-Black is in progress! (kind of)

No comments:

Post a Comment